Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Well....

So, I mentioned that I had a hard time getting all my points in during the day. Well, that went a bit better today because I kept forgetting to track what I was putting into my mouth. Silly Alice! Anyway...I ended up actually eating more than my points. I also realized that I had not put my new weight into Weight Watchers online tools and I now actually get one less point per day. Silly Alice. I guess tomorrow is a new day and I know better!

What I ate:

Breakfast(I was actually up early enough and with enough energy that I actually had a Warm breakfast. Weird):
One Egg
1/2 cup Egg Whites
3/4 cup mushrooms
1/2 cup fat free cheese
One slice high fiber bread
One tablespoon raspberry preserves(forgot to track this)
One medium pear

Lunch:
One cup Progresso light chicken santa fe soup
Activia yogurt
1 cup broccoli/cauliflower

Dinner:
2 medium red potatoes
3/4 cup cooked chicken breast
1/4 cup BBQ sauce
1/4 cup sour cream
1/4 cup cheddar cheese
1 cup frozen carrots and peas

anytime:
One small apple(forgot to add until after dinner)
1 1/2 cup cinnamon toast crunch
1/2 cup milk
20 almonds
18 TLC cheese crackers

I ended up using 3.5 of my weekly points. For a girl who keeps complaining about not being able to use her points she sure is using them and then some.

Must go and sleep now. Sleepy today!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Alice! ? for ya: What kind of bread do you use? I've been using Sara Lee multigrain, 45 calories/slice, 2.5 fiber per slice. There are so many choice & it's hard to figure out which one is good.

    ReplyDelete