Tuesday, January 19, 2010

3rd Weigh In...down 2.8 Pounds.




Hi. Today was weigh in and I am down 2.8 pounds this week. Nice! The pictures do not show any changes. I don't think basketball shorts and t-shirts are all that flattering. (I do love that I am a PE teacher and that this is professional dress!) I have been noticing that my clothes are fitting differently. My pants(and shorts) are getting a little baggy. I like that. I was thinking this past week, as I bought 30 dollars worth of new clothes, that maybe I shouldn't be buying too many clothes. These clothes may not fit very well in six months. So I am going to not buy any more clothes for a while.

I am still having a hard time getting my points in by the end of the day. I suppose this is a better thing than not having enough points for dinner but it is still a hard thing. I really need to find a way to beef up the food intake during the day. Any suggestions?

Here is what I ate today:

Breakfast:
One medium apple
One piece of high fiber toast
One cup fat free cottage cheese

Midday:
One cup Progresso Light Santa Fe Chicken Soup
One Activia Light Yogurt.
Baby carrots

Dinner:
Two medium Red Potatoes
1/4 cup fat free sour cream
1/2 cup shredded chicken breast
1/4 cup bleu cheese
1 cup chocolate milk

Any time:
1 hostess cupcake 100 calorie pack
1 stick cheddar cheese
1 small Clementine
20 almonds
1/2 cup pineapple
12 cashews

That was a total of 33.5 points. 2.5 points over my daily points. That is okay though....seeing I thought I wouldn't eat them all. It was a good week and I really am enjoying getting to know the program.

I think I have fixed the problems that were happening with comments. So feel free to comment. Also, I added some music to the blog. That was inspired by one of the leader's at Weight Watchers blog. I like her music so much that I kept finding myself on her blog to listen to her playlist. You can check out Marion's blog here. Thanks Marion for the inspiration and ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment