Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Eye Opening.

Two things I noticed today. I felt hungry...and I felt full. I think I have ignored both of these feelings a lot in my life. Full because I often eat too fast to actually get to full in time to not feel uncomfortably full and hungry because I don't think much about food and have always just eaten to eat. Weird huh? I think both of these notices will help me to do well in the program. I also reflected how so many people live hungry. I am so blessed to have the many things that most would consider luxuries.

Here is what I ate today:

Breakfast:
One pear
One cup 1% Milk
One slice high fiber break

Morning snack:
20 almonds
1/3 cup Craisins

Lunch:
One Dannon Activia Light Fat Free Yogurt
1/2 Cup Chicken Breast cooked

Afternoon snack:
1 cup lettuce
2 teaspoons Sun dried tomato vinaigrette
1/2 Cup Chicken Breast cooked
A mixture of veggies

Dinner:
2 eggs
8 grams of medium cheddar
2 tbsp ketchup
One slice high fiber bread
1/2 Cup fat free cottage cheese
8 oz. Limeade
One Orange
100 calorie hostess cake

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment