Thursday, January 21, 2010

Happy Thursday and Happy Findings.(And an answer to Marla's Question)

I found some great Weight Watcher treats at Walmart today and I am very happy about them. I found some wonderful ice cream cups and bars and some twinkie like things and chocolate chip cookies. Let's hope I don't eat them all day!

Marla, you asked about what kind of bread I am eating. I always look for wheat bread that has at least 3 grams of fiber in them. I love Oroweat. Their double fiber bread is what I usually buy but it wasn't on sale the last time I went to the store so I just got the regular wheat that has 3 grams.

I am glad it is almost friday. I am also glad that the family plans on eating at Applebee's tomorrow night. That is an easy place for me to eat because they have a few items that have weight watcher points listed. HANDY.

I had a hard time working out today. I still worked out, I just felt like I was doing it half-backsided...I really wanted to curse there, but I refrained. I am so very proud of myself.

The menu today:

Breakfast:
1 cup cottage cheese
1 cup pineapple
One slice high fiber bread
1 tablespoon Blackberry Preserves.

Lunch:
A wonderful salad with lettuce, blue cheese, chicken and sun dried tomato dressing
Activia Yogurt

Dinner
2 slices high fiber bread
1 can tuna
2 tablespoons Miracle Whip Light
1 cup blueberries
1 slice cheddar cheese
1 medium red potato
1/4 cup non-fat sour cream

anytime:
Hostess cupcake 100 calorie pack
2 cups popcorn(It was burned and many of my co-workers had to make fun of me for it. I told them next time I was going to just start a fire and then the workday would be shorter!)

1 comment:

  1. I love the Orowheat bread too; it's also one of the only grocery store brands without high fructose corn syrup and, since I am anti-HFC these days, that is an added bonus for me! :-)
    I am so impressed with how well you are doing. I am trying to eat much better too, but I am not doing nearly as well as you are. Good for you! Tell everyone I said "Hi" when you get up to SLC today.

    ReplyDelete