Monday, January 18, 2010

Long weekend.

Since I slack most of the time, I will just give you a sum up of the weekend. I have kept myself busy enough that I am not bored eating. That is a good thing seeing this a challenge for me. When I am just hanging at home and watching TV, I want to eat everything in the world! I also went up to hang with my adoptive family yesterday and even planned accordingly and had points to eat pizza and cookies. YUM. That is why I like Weight Watchers so much...I really can eat whatever I want, as long as I plan for it! :)

This week I will try to do a little better about posting what I eat.

The big thing I have learned this week is that if I want to be successful on this plan, I must plan ahead for things. I must research restaurants BEFORE I go to them. I never thought I would actually care about this, but I am starting to care. It helps to plan because then I can enjoy food that I love (LIKE BURGERS AND FRIES) as long as I plan for it! I also learned that I often underestimate what I am eating and have about 6-8 points left at the end of the day. I am not complaining but sometimes it can be stressful to actually figure out what to eat at 8-9p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment