Thursday, January 14, 2010

Food

Yesterday was so good. I got to eat steak. I had like 16 points left for dinner and it was awesome to go to Applebee's where they have Weight Watchers meals. I got one of them and was even able to get a bigger steak because of my abundance of points. Isn't that something. I could have even gotten dessert but I refrained because my stomach was full! (That crazy full again) I love it.

I am not doing well at writing down everything I eat these days. I am still tracking what I eat, don't you worry.

Today:
Two pieces of high fiber bread
An Apple
Cup of milk

Almonds

Baked potato
light sour cream(only a small dollop...I was so proud!)
ham
broccoli
cheese

popcorn
cheese

one egg
two egg whites
mushrooms
yogurt

hostess cupcake

cup of Cinnamon Toast Crunch
1/2 cup milk

I ate all my points....it has been a challenge to eat my points lately. I think that might be because I am getting good at choosing things that are lower in points. It is fun to have some points left in the evening. I am a little worried for the weekend because I want to eat the world when I am bored and have unstructured time. I am working on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment