Saturday, January 23, 2010

Family is often about food.

I have been up with my adopted family in salt lake city and it seems that all we do is eat. I think this is typical of most families. Last night it was Applebee's and today it was Sizzler and Gandlfo's. I did ok yesterday but today was hard. Wait. Sizzler was hard. The salad was great. Not bad at all but the ice cream was my downfall. Oh well. I wanted it and it tasted awesome!

I am learning that going out to eat is a lot easier when I plan ahead! Sizzler through me a bit. I wish I wouldn't have discovered that the ice cream was included in the salad bar. Planning for that would have helped.

My skinny pants are fittng losely. That is an awesome feeling. I am excited for the opportunity to buy new clothes.

I think that is all. If you want to see pics of the cute nieces and nephews, check out my normal blog here I should have the pics up later tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment