Saturday, May 12, 2012

Weekends are Hard

I did okay until tonight.  I had my burger and fries for the week and I totally had them planned in, but I also had a few whoppers and some popcorn at the movies.  I was weak.  I need to be better at asking for support from my fiance.  If I ask, I get what I need!

Hey, I also had an epiphany today.  I thought back to when I was losing weight and how I was only running 3 times a week and taking breaks the rest of the time.  I was religious about only eating 29 points plus values.  It worked; I lost.  Lately, I have had to exercise everyday to lose weight.  I also don't track very well and go over my allotment of points plus values sometimes.  Duh.  Doesn't that make sense?  You eat less and exercise less, then you are okay.  If you eat more, you have to exercise more.  What a novel idea, no?

Tomorrow will be better, right?  Well, it is Mother's Day and we are going to the in laws.  I bet there will be a great desert.  Sigh!

No comments:

Post a Comment