Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Progress?

I stayed within 30 Points Plus today. That is alright. I did not squeeze in my run as planned. I talked to my sister before weigh in instead of hitting the pavement. It was needed so I am trying to let go of the guilt. I got home too late to get any exercise in today. Tomorrow is a new day and I did rode the bike to work today. That should count for something. Yea me.

I did also not put any...that is right NO toppings on my frozen yogurt tonight. That is good right? The usual is: circus cookies(3), kit kat, cookie dough, and sometimes pretzels or coco pebbles. Maybe my new commitment will be to either have only one topping or none. That may help with the goal to lose. I also need to ask the fiancé for help. Dates are weak moments for me lately.

I think I need to rid myself of caffeine again. It does weird things to my digestion and lately my heart has weird palpitations. The same ones that happen when I am stressed and drinking super amounts of caffeine. (both stress and caffeine are usuals in my life lately!)

Meeting was good tonight. It was a good reminder to make sure I have a list when grocery shopping. It would have helped tonight seeing I forgot something for my class tomorrow.

Well. I also need to get more sleep these days too. It makes a difference in me losing better and being less grumpy. I think my students would appreciate that!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment