Saturday, May 19, 2012

blah blah blah

I have no willpower.  Wait.  I need to change that.  I do have willpower, I am just not choosing to use it.  I can do hard things but for some reason or another I am not dedicated to the work lately.

I hiked with a friend today that gave me a bit of motivation by saying: "As soon as you become a Weight Watchers leader, I will start coming to meetings."

I also have some other motivation because there is a wedding dress about to be made for me.

Why in the little moments that my fiance says: "Want anything?" can't I say: "Nope, I am good."

If I wouldn't have eaten the sourdough bread that he brought over for dinner on Friday, I would have been okay to eat the popcorn at the game that I did.  Dang it.

This week...I am committing to write every bite and stay at 29 points plus values a day.  Hold me to it, would you faithful readers?

Cheers.



No comments:

Post a Comment