Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Better...in a way.

Today, I ate about 30 points plus again.  This is okay for me to maintain, especially with me not exercising.

The exercise gods are against me.  I ran about two blocks today before getting this horrible side ache.  I have been running for two years and never have had this problem.  The last run I had a bit of one on the way home, but it wasn't nearly as bad as today.  I think I am falling apart.  I think I am not sleeping enough and drinking way too much soda.  It's sad really.  I need to make a turn around.  I did plan for the chips and cake(a student brought it to share during a movie we were watching.).  I over indulged and then couldn't eat too much for dinner.  :(  I also was weak at the laundry mat when I found Mambas in my car. I also then bought 25 cents worth of M&Ms while at the laundromat.  I ate half and then threw them away.  I often throw things away when I am out of control.  I can't feel guilty about throwing food away. Especially when it is toxic!

I am also trying to get more support.  Today I asked a student to help me not eat any more chips and she wasn't a good help.  I also need to keep telling Reuben exactly what I need from him to be successful.  It is very hard while being engaged and eating out all the time.

Best be getting to sleep.  Hope your Wednesday was wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment