Tuesday, February 16, 2010

What Happens in Vegas...


....doesn't necessarily stay there. I totally ate and ate and ate some more while in Vegas. I was totally convinced that I had gained 4 pounds(my scale at home told me that this morning.). I was totally going to use my "do no weigh me today card"(that is not it's official name) but my wonderful leader told me to do it and said: "It is just for feedback." I was pleasantly surprised when I had actually still lost a little weight. (.8 of a pound to be exact) This week is now going to be a time of getting back on track and staying there. I did learn a lot from this...being on vacation is hard and that I am normal and sometimes will get off the horse. That does not mean the horse is unsucessful or bad...it just means I have to brush myself off and get back on it!

Enjoy the pic of me and Oliver from the weekend. He is such a sweetheart. It was hard to leave him yesterday. I like his family too! :) I love this pic because it makes my chin look chiseled. I can see a little bit of progress there! :)

The shin splints are killing me. I decided to take the week off of running and to do other exercise. It makes me sad to not be able to run and get ready for my 5K but I need to take care of myself. This is a journey...not a race!

No comments:

Post a Comment