Saturday, February 13, 2010

Sunny Vegas!

I do believe that running is easier is warmer weather. I also do believe that I like running in Vegas because it is not only warm but because it is beautiful. I had a great run yesterday. I am a little sore but I think it is a good sore! It is going to be very hard to get back to Utah because of how beautiful the weather is here right now!

I was so happy to eat at Dickey's BBQ last night that I am not feeling guilty for going over my points by 4 points. It was yummy! Just like Derek said last night, it is just a weekend...it will not destroy your goals! I needed to hear that. Sometimes it is hard to let go of the analness of keeping within my points. I have to start to realize that I have to enjoy eating or this won't work. I also need to start doing a little better at getting more healthy things into my diet. I am struggling with that lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment