Thursday, February 4, 2010

A Post About Cardio Kickboxing.

Dear Cardio Kickboxing:

I loathe thee. You make me hurt. I get very sore after I visit with you for an hour. I also do not like that I feel lightheaded in the beginning of every session with you. Why do you hate me so much? What did I ever do to you?

Sincerely,
Alice

OK: that is a little too much. Here is a different spin on the same experience.

Dear Cardio Kickboxing:

Thank you so much for litterally kicking my butt. Even though during my exercise time with you I often feel like I am going to die, I love how you make me feel afterward. I feel like I can do anything and that is awesome. I love how you make my body more flexible and strong and how you also give me more energy. Sometimes I even wish that you didn't only come around once a week.

Thanks for all you do and see you next Thursday.
Love,
Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment