Thursday, July 29, 2010

Why Alice Struggles...



This week was better. I actually lost .6 pounds. That isn't much but I weighted myself yesterday at home and was up two pounds...so I am very okay with a tiny loss. I think that little bit gives me a little more of a push to be better at staying on target.

My Weight Watchers leader was pretty funny when I talked to her at the scale today. She basically said that I probably struggle because I am out of my element. I totally agree...not having a daily routine is kinda hard for me. It makes it lots easier to eat all. the. time. Things like that wonderfully palatable pizza also make my life hard. Sometimes you need the yummy Wisconsin food treats. I am sure I will need the fried cheese curds at the demo derby on Saturday too. I just know it. Good thing I am running a bit more these days too.

And really...43 pounds since January...hello...that is nothing to complain about. This journey thus far has been pretty quick. If it takes a little while to get down the 13 pounds to goal...so be it...it is fun :)Is that a bad attitude? Hmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment