Friday, July 2, 2010

Down 40.4 Total Pounds...Even after the awesome food in the UK!







Wow. I had a fabulous time in the UK and ate pretty much all I wanted and I still managed to lose weight. I am a totally spoiled brat!!! I am also finally under 200 lbs. That makes me feel so good! I can't remember ever being under 200 lbs. That really is a milestone that makes my belief that I can do anything even stronger. That is just pure awesomeness!

Enjoy the pictures of of the yummy food I ate will in England and Scotland!

My favorites were the tomato beans served with breakfast both in England and Scotland, That fudge donut from Scotland...so cream and rich and oddly enough not any fudge or chocolate, and the Yorkshire pudding goodness that was served with the roast. It is like a bready piece of heaven.

It is good that I don't live over there or I would have a hard time keeping my weight off! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment