Thursday, July 22, 2010

Sometimes things stay the same.



Hi again. Last week I actually lost 3.2 lbs, which puts me at a loss total of 42.4 lbs. Not to shabby, eh?

Well, this week, I maintained. I am not complaining about it at all either. I actually was surprised I actually didn't gain anything because I had some fun along the way. Last night was weekly taco night at Pat's Tavern here in Rhinelander, WI with family and friends. The tacos there are so yummy but I am sure they are about half of what I should eat in one day. I didn't budget for them and instead of choosing more wisely like I did last week, I had two tacos not one. But I was very hungry, even though that isn't a great excuse to overindulge. It was fun though. I also had lunch out with a friend yesterday and I didn't even keep track of what I ate that day. I also splurged last Friday and had a very yummy burger and fries while out with the family. It is hard being here and having so many opportunities to eat yummy food. I am very worried about the fried cheese curds at a demo derby in a few weeks. I also figure you do have to live sometimes and really, I live in Utah, there aren't any fried cheese curds out there, so I can be okay with splurging a little while here.

Again...the big thing I have to remind myself are that this is a journey and that it is okay to have a little fun as long as I get back on track quickly and that everyday is not a burger and fry kinda day! I also have to remember that tracking what I eat is key. This is hard when I know I am going over what I should be eating but it is good to look back on a week like this week or two weeks ago and see why I have slowed progress. I am getting very close to my goal weight. That is pretty spectacular.

Cheers! Oh and here is an updated pic taken right before I went to my Weight Watchers meeting. Who is that girl? :)

1 comment:

  1. Eat the curds! Eat lots of them on my behalf! :-) I think you have such a positive attitude about this whole process; it makes me happy to read about your progress and even your plateaus. :-)

    ReplyDelete