Monday, July 12, 2010

It Finally Happened...

...Alice gained weight. 1.2 pounds to be exact. Could be the fish fries, the french fries, the hamburgers, etc. that is constantly bombarding her. It also could be because she never went back and recalculated her points seeing she reached the 40 pound mark. Silly Alice. I am now two points less than before and I am kinda sad about it. I feel like I am being starved everyday. It is hard being me.

The cool thing about me and my journey is that I really wasn't upset about the gain. Again...this is a journey, not a race. I will get to my goal weight. I don't really have a timeline for it, but I know I will get there. So no biggie.

Hopefully, now that I am back on track, I will lose again this week. I guess Thursday's weigh in will be the judge.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment