Sunday, May 16, 2010

Busy Much?


The past few weeks have escaped me. Work has kept me busy and a little bit stressed. I am in charge of the seniors and there are a ton of activities coming up this week. The biggest thorn in my side is the senior banquet. I had to figure out a program, get kids to host, get the food, get the table decor, get the utensils. You name it, I was in charge of it. I am not much of a take charge kind of a person either and so this has been a challenge for me. I am a good get it done kind of person when I am asked to do things but I am having a hard time being the leader.

Anyway. This past week I lost .8. I think I am in a bit of a rut and I know exactly why. I haven't been tracking. Nope, not at all like I used to. I keep a mental estimation in my mind but I do not track as I should. I really need to get back on the horse but I really think it may have to wait until after all the stress of the end of the year goes away. It is insane. Sometimes I am good at staying away from the foods that are weaknesses but sometimes I am not. Last night, for example, I could not say no to ALL of the rice and orange chicken at Panda. I also could not say no to the chocolate covered cinnamon bears. They are evil. I am pretty good during the week but these weekends kill me.

My friend, Kerri, took me to a salon this week to celebrate my goal of 30 before graduation. I really like the new hairdo and think I am sold on going to a real stylist instead of the one at Fantastic Sams. She did an awesome job and my hair looks and feels amazing. It was really nice to have the new hair for the date I had yesterday. It is funny how little things can make a huge difference in how we feel about ourselves. Enjoy the pic of the new do and I better get off to church!

No comments:

Post a Comment