Friday, May 28, 2010

Another 3 Down

When I weighed in on Tuesday, I was thinking that I would have totally gain or maintained what I had last weighed in at last time. I was very excited to have lost another three pounds over the past two weeks seeing I have been a little busy and very stressed. Today I am a little stressed as well but it is good stress for sure! I leave tomorrow to head to Wisconsin for the summer. My apartment is not clean and I am not packed and I have a date at six tonight. The cleaning and packing are not my favorites, but the date should be good! Luckily, I just checked out at work and am able to use the afternoon to clean and pack. That makes me amazingly happy!

It is going to be different being at home and doing my Weight Watchers program. I know that I will miss my leader, she is pretty darn awesome. Luckily, there is email and blogs! My mom is probably going to do the program this summer and one of her friends(who is also one of my favorite people back home) is also going to go with us. I think having them there will make it easier.

I do plan on making a workout plan for the summer when I get home. I am going to do P90X most days and I will also continue to run. Alice is a runner, after all!

Well, the next post will be from the land of cheese. Let's hope I can avoid that cheese for the most part! Although, I will be eating some fried cheese curds here and again. I just won't eat the whole order! :) Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment