Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Two Yipees and a Bottle of Whoop Whoop!

I ran for 20 minutes straight on Monday. It wasn't the plan but I just kept feeling good after five minutes then eight minutes then ten minutes so I thought I would just keep going. It was awesome!!!

I also lost 3.4 pounds this past week. That is pretty darn amazing. The cool thing about running and losing weight had been that more and more I am realizing the power I have to do whatever I put my mind to. That is a pretty amazing thing to realize. It was also cool to play basketball with my students on monday and not once feel tired. I like this improved body. It pretty much rocks!!!

2 comments:

  1. Holy cow! You did better than some of the people on the Biggest Loser and those people work out for, like, 4 hours a day! You are my new hero.
    I think you should go around Utah teaching Relief Society meetings about getting fit and loving it. You have such a great attitude about your progress and the amount of hard work it takes to reach your goals. So many women are so defeatist and negative about exercise and weight loss; you'd be a great example of the power of positive thinking and a good attitude!
    That is all I have to say about that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I teach enough RS meetings. Once a month is plenty. Thanks for the compliments though, Erin. It means a lot to me to have so many people who are encouraging me!

    ReplyDelete