Thursday, March 4, 2010

Cardio Kickboxing did NOT kick my butt tonight...

That is a pretty cool thing. I have gone to Cardio Kickboxing class about three times now. The first time, I thought I was going to die. The second time was about as painful. Tonight, on the other hand, was painless and I actually thought it was easy. Weird, huh?

This really was the first time I really felt that my training has been making a difference. It felt so good to feel like something that usually kicks my butt, actually didn't.

I also have still been enjoying my running. The 5k is on Saturday. My training for it isn't complete so it will be interesting to see how much I want to puke, but it will be a good thing for feedback!

I have loved running in the Spring-like weather lately. I actually am able to run for five straight minutes. That is a milestone. I also got a personal best on a mile. Of course, it isn't that great because I am still walk-running. It is cool to see improvement!

The journey is good!

1 comment: