Monday, June 11, 2012

Hi

I weighed myself on Saturday and quickly went and weighed in.  I figure that if I am in my goal range, I best be a weighing.  Seems like this time before getting married is tough and I will take what I can get.  Life should get a little less hectic come July and then I can get back on the quest to become a leader.  Not that I couldn't be concentrating on losing weight right now, but it is just proving to be hard and sometimes you just have to accept life.  I am trying to be real good during the day,  seeing my nights usually end up being on the higher point plus values end.  Dang fiances!

Went on a two hour bike ride with my summer PE class today.  It was nice to be out and about in the good weather.  I think I am going to start logging my exercise here on the blog.  It will motivate me to be more active.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment