Saturday, December 11, 2010

Running Fool Again.


I am in my fifth week of maintenance and it is going well. Last week at weigh in, I was at the top of my four pound window, which makes me a little nervous. This week I have taken my food intake down a little and we will see what happens on Tuesday.

I have been able to be running again and it has felt so good!!! I went on three runs this week. The longest was a little over three miles which isn't so bad seeing I was running four before surgery.

It is harder and easier to maintain. I can't really explain it. I can eat a little more and that is nice but it has been hard to get in the mindset of staying the same weight instead of losing. It's just different I guess. Before I go home for Christmas, I should be a lifetime member at Weight Watchers. That will be cool because I will then have more money each month. I like money!

No comments:

Post a Comment