Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Back to It!


Who is that hottie? I had a hard time pealing myself away from the mirror last Friday. It was one of those days where I just had a good looking day! It felt good.

At weigh in today, I had lost about five pounds. This is about as much as I had gained the past two weeks. I was thrilled because I really wanted to be back to close to where I was pre-surgery.

I met with my surgeon today and he said I could slowly start getting more active. Next week I can start biking and then in about four weeks I can be running again. That makes me very excited because I miss running. Who thought I would be a runner and be excited about that kind of news? Awesome.

I am back to being about 8 pounds from goal weight. It is so close. I really wanted to be there before the end of October, but life happened! I will be in my maintainence phase before lifetime status during the holidays which may prove hard, but I guess it is supposed to be this way! It is a part of the journey!

2 comments:

  1. Very proud of you. Glad you are able to start moving more. Love and miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you look amazing! I have not been checking alot of blogs lately so I have not see much of your weightloss journey. You are looking so good sister!! Keep. It. Up!!!

    ReplyDelete