Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Back in the saddle.


Weigh in was today. I am down 11.4 since leaving Provo. That is a lot better than I thought it was going to be. It is nice to be back in my element. Being busy with work is a good thing. I actually admitted to a fellow teacher today that I was happy to be back at school. What a weirdo!

It was nice to be back at my meeting here in Provo as well. I actually stayed and chatted with my leader and the receptionist for an hour and then spent an hour talking with a co-worker in the parking lot. All very good chats.

Well, enjoy the new me. Ignore the garbage in the background. The students noticed my losing quite a bit today. One girl even said I had nice pants. I am glad I bought them this weekend. Now I just need new PE clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment