Sunday, April 25, 2010

.4 The lowest loss ever....

....but it is still a loss! This is what I have learned...when I am lazy with tracking...my progress slows down. Silly and so very simple.

I am enjoying that many of the people I work with now have begun referring to me as "skinny." They will say things like "Hey Skinny" and I love it. It makes me happy because I have NEVER considered myself skinny. It also motivates me. Thinking about making my goal of thirty pounds before graduation also motivates me. I am going to make it and then guess what? I am totally going to buy a fancy new dress to wear to graduation. (Weird to have Alice excited about buying a fancy new dress, eh?)

Do you want to know how cool it is to have 20 points left for dinner at the Bills? It was way cool. I can even still have dessert when we are watching a movie later!

I think that is it for now. Hopefully, another update on Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment